I love making stuff, so the first five people to respond to this post (from here or on facebook) will get something made by me.
This offer does have some restrictions so please read carefully:*
- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
- What I create will be just for YOU.
- It will be done this year (2009).
- It will be something made in the real world and not something over the internet.
- It might be a mix CD, a knitted scarf, a quilted potholder, poem, baked goods, an original photograph, a poem or a photograph of a poem about baked goods and quilted potholders…who knows! There are other things it might be too, but I promise whatever it is, it will be made for YOU and with YOU in mind!
On Kristen's blog, she also said that in return, all you need to do is post this on your blog or facebook and make 5 things for 5 other people. But I am going to require none of this--because I think it is much harder to be meek and simply say thank you. And it is lent, a time when we reflect on our inability to pay God back for all that has been done for us in Jesus' death and resurrection. So my challenge is that you cannot pay it forward. You must simply say thank you.
*Void where prohibited, use only as directed, for a limited time only, store in a cool dry place.